The products on this page are Legacy Products that are no longer in production.
The Versatility Of Pakula Dojo Pehe® Hybrids
- Troll Skooners as slow as 1.5 knots and up to 7 knots in calm conditions.
- Troll Destroyers as slow as 5 knots up to 9 knots in any conditions and in calm conditions up to 20 knots.
- Stop your boat and let them sink into bait schools and then troll the lures out of the bait schools back to the surface!
- Position them in a trolling spread in any position because if they aren't smoking their swimming.
- Cast them and retrieve them like a popper.
- Retrieve them with all the soft plastic retrieves you know.
- Retrieve them like any bibbed or bibless lures.
- Use them to catch all species of game fish in the big blue ocean.
- Twitch them on inshore and offshore reefs.
- Cast them over shallow reef and chase pelagics that normally eat poppers.
- Cast them at rock outcrops and snags
- Twitch them across sandbanks.
- Troll or cast them in estuaries, rivers and impoundments.
In fact you can use them in any conventional way you want.
The Dogo Pech Hybrids were designed as a game fishing lure but have proven to be be a very versatile lure. It's certainly exciting to have a lure that can be used in so many ways to target so many species.
- < To Previous Page 03 Hybrid Construction